Nov 4, 2010

Introduction to The Gemini Circus

       
                                   
                       GATEWAY TO THE GEMINI CIRCUS

Gemini circus is a subject on which the book has been written. One day when I was returning from school I saw from my bus window, a banner on which something in attractive font had been printed. There were two words. The first I couldn’t read but I think it was “GEM…..” but the second was clear and it was “CIRCUS”. From then I got an idea about a story with its name as Gemini circus, though I didn’t get the first word clear but I framed it myself and made it “GEMINI”.
Here is the actual plot of the story…..
Gemini circus is a collection of moments that took place in or near the circus. Many people unwillingly became a component of these moments.
Gemini circus has witnessed spontaneous incidents and planned events but most of these events gave spontaneous results.
  Each and everyone of this family have his/her own stories, their reasons for taking up a job as a circus man. But a circus, apart from the colors, talents and fun that are performed exposed and presented here also tells us morals of unity and diversity among people.
This collection awakens all these things in a presentation with a drink of comedy and a side dish of laughter. But nothing here is real, it is all imagination.

                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment