Jun 4, 2011

When I'm with You

When I were born,
You burdened your affectionate arms with me
You thought, I didn't care?
When I cried in my cradle,
You came and swung it good,
Making worth for me to snooze,
Still, I didn't care
When menace hurt me,
I forced out my anger,
But you were there holding me
Letting me hurt you
Still I didn't care.
You cried when I first walked
You were elated when I first talked,
You humbled when I raised mine
Still, I didn't care.
When it went dark
You brought the candle,
When it was terribly, outrageously hot,
You made it luxurious by talking to me.
Just for someone who didn't know how to care.
I watch a dream each night,
But incomplete it is, breaks every time, thus
Leaving me in suspense,
But I watch, you and I walk feet by feet,
Along the path,
Leaving a set of foot prints, with greater force.
A song, I quite remember.......
You had sung once to me.
Though I don't remember it all now.
But when I sing it, I find all the mistakes I committed,
Mistakes towards you.
And you let it happen with a warm smile on your face.
It becomes harder as much I agree,
My ego gets terribly pricked.
So let me embrace you,
This time a little harder,
And I haven't any shame
To tell,
That it's a gorgeous time,
When I'm with you.................  

--
Wreekk

2 comments:

  1. Wreek, bhaalo likhechho. Shakti jethur neshaa tomaar madhyeo aachhe jene bheeshan bhaalo laagchhe. Likhte thaako. Tomaar ekttaa boio ber karaa jete paare. Aami khub khushi hoyechhi. Bhaalo theko. Shaki Jethu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shakti jethu.
      Khub bhalo laaglo dekhe. Tumio lekho? Kono blog acche?
      Thakle nischoyi pathiyo, aami porbo.
      Ei kobita ta- When I am with you aar The piano never counts
      aami maa ke dedicate kore likhecchi.

      Delete